- Ansel Adams – Ansel Adams was an American photographer known for his black and white images of nature. He was also an environmentalist, and advocated for the preservation of wilderness areas. His website is anseladams.com, and he is famous for his stunning photographs of the natural beauty of the American outdoors.
- Henri Cartier-Bresson – Henri Cartier-Bresson was a French street photographer, who helped to popularize the concept of “the decisive moment” in photography. His website is henricartierbresson.org, and he is known for his candid images of life in various countries around the world.
- Steve McCurry – Steve McCurry is an American photojournalist known for his work in National Geographic. He has traveled to over one hundred countries, and has captured stunning images of cultures, landscapes, and people. His website is stevemccurry.com, and he is famous for his dramatic and vivid images. Follow his instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/stevemccurryofficial/
- Annie Leibovitz – Annie Leibovitz is an American photographer, known for her work in Vogue and Vanity Fair magazines. She is famous for her intimate portraits of celebrities and famous people, as well as for her iconic images of John Lennon and Yoko Ono. Her instagram is https://www.instagram.com/annieleibovitz/
- Vivian Maier – Vivian Maier was an American street photographer who worked in anonymity until her work was discovered after her death. Her website is vivianmaier.com, and she is known for her thoughtful and beautiful street photography.
In this one-day, online photography course, you will learn everything you need to know about digital photography post production using Lightroom.
You will learn exactly how to develop these photographs in Lightroom with National Geographic Featured Photographer Daniel Bilsborough. Start Using Lightroom Like a Pro In One Day.